Thursday, November 05, 2015

Cafe Coffee Day

If you ask me where can you come to meet me, my first answer would be CCD, before I even consider anywhere else. Why? Because it makes me feel so comfortable.

The theme colors are Red & Purple, I hate one and I love one. So it is a perfect balance and perfect contradiction. I love the smell of coffee there, much better than any other cafe. I like the places which are smaller than the large stores because of richness of aroma. It is very refreshing to just go and sit there sipping a coffee, talk to the staff sometimes. I should mention that they do train the staff very well, very polite and nice. Some of the managers are rude, but I can understand that it is mostly at the end of the day when they are tired of the drama and standing whole day. It sometimes feels bad because I go there very frequently, but then I turn around and one of the waiters stand there smiling at me, making me forget the rudeness.

They have such a good pricing for the quality products. I prefer to go there when I am hungry and I have just 15 mins or I need to eat while talking to someone. It's simple and convenient. I must say I'm in love with CCD as a place, small cozy store with best coffee aroma.

No comments:

Post a Comment